Whole Earth Man v Horse
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be made via the Green Events website and the appropriate entry fee must be paid before an entry can be accepted.
- Entry limits are:
Individual runner 650 + 100 reserves Horse and rider 60 + 60 reserves Relay team (of 3) 150 + 10 reserves
- All entries operate on a "first come - first served" basis. When a category is full, prospective entrants will be offered a place on the reserve list until that, too, is full
- Entries for all categories will open at 10:00 on 6th January 2024 and will close at midnight on May 11th 2024 or when a category reaches its entry plus reserve limit, whichever is sooner.
- Those on the reserve list will be offered a place if and when an accepted entry is withdrawn.
- On acceptance of your entry you will be notified of the fact by e-mail and it is your responsibility to ensure that you supply a valid e-mail address and that you monitor it regularly.
If you think you have completed an entry but have NOT received a confirmation e-mail from Green Events (not just from PayPal) within 12 hours, YOU MUST contact us ASAP.
- Details of any important information or changes, particularly for those on the reserve lists, will also be sent by e-mail.
- If you have a confirmed (non-reserve) entry and there are still people on the reserve list for your class, you can withdraw up to 4 weeks before the event (i.e. before May 12th, 2024) and your entry fee will be refunded minus a 10% admin fee.
- If you have a reserve entry, you can withdraw at any time before you are offered a confirmed entry and will receive a full refund. You will also be refunded in full if we are unable to offer you a confirmed entry.
- Horse and rider entries that fail the pre-start vet check will not be refunded.
- All entrants must be at least the minimum age for the class of entry on race day.
- The organisers reserve the right to change or amend the event as necessary should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The organisers do not accept any liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to any competitor, horse, spectator, vehicle or other property whatsoever.
- Personal accident insurance IS NOT provided by the organisers. It is incumbent on participants to provide their own insurance at their own discretion.